Ingredients: 100% Pure cold pressed single-varietal Turmeric oil (Curcuma longa)
Country of origin: Austria
Health Benefits of Turmeric Oil:
- Turmeric and Turmeric oil are traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to heal wounds and inflammation
- Turmeric oil t has significant antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Turmeric helps against gastrointestinal tract disorders & strengthens the stomach.
- Turmeric helps to bring down high levels of cholesterol
- Stimulates the production of bile
- Helps to prevent diseases connected with oxidative stress.
- Heps fight inflammatory disorders of joints (rheumatoid arthritis)
- Boosts immunity
- Improves the functioning of the brain and lowers the danger of the Alzheimer disease.
- In Asia, turmeric is taken in the form of a tonic and is used as a remedy for liver disorders.
- Treat skin diseases and is used as an antiseptic.
- It is used to treat swellings of sprained joints – it eases the pain accompanying these injuries.
- Turmeric is great for skin - it cleans skin pores.
- Turmeric can even help to heal hepatitis – one spoon of turmeric is mixed with 250 ml of white yoghurt. This amount is taken every morning on an empty stomach (you cannot eat anything an hour before and an hour after it is taken).
Amount per 100 g
Calories 3680 kJ / 879 kcal
Carbohydrates 0.0 g
Sugars 0.0 g
Fat 99.5 g
Saturated fatty acids 17.8 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.8g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 72.9 g
Fibre 0.0 g
Sodium 0.0 g
Directions to use: Internal use – 1 teaspoon in the morning (on an empty stomach) and 1 teaspoon in the evening (before bedtime). Cold cuisine – according to the taste and the amount of food. External use – as necessary.
Storage instructions: Keep away from direct sunlight, store at room temperature, refrigerate after opening. If the temperature is low, the product may become turbid or may solidify, but the effect fades at room temperature. Use within 3 month after opening.
Note from Biopurus:
We are committed to ensuring that our products are described and advertised in good faith. The information provided about the beneficial properties of all of our products are acquired from the use and properties commonly attributed to it. It is always recommended to seek the opinion of a professional in the field as the views expressed in the descriptions may vary from person.