Baby Marrows Fritters Recipe
Gluten Free Baby Marrows Fritters
- 3-4 shredded baby marrows, liquid squeezed
- 2 eggs
- 100g crumbled Feta cheese
- 5 tablespoon Cassava Flour (add more if dough is too runny)
- Fresh Chopped Dill & Parsley
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Olive oil or Coconut oil for frying
Mix all the ingredients.
Scoop a full tablespoon and place a frying pan. Don't make too large fritters to avoid breaking them.
The fritters can be frozen and used with fresh cherry tomatoes, pieces of cucumber or fresh sweet peppers.
Download RECIPE CARD
In Same Category
Related by Tags
No comment at this time!