The green enzymes, the amino acids and the nutrients have all been sealed into young barley grass’s green-powder form, only the fiber has been removed for quicker nutrient absorption. Start juicing the easy way with BarleyLife and feel the difference.
280 vegan capsules
Ingredients: Juice powder of young Barley plants (Hordeum Vulgare), Brown Rice oligodextrin (Orya sativa), Hydrodypropyl Methylcellulose, Kelp (Laminaria digitate), Stearic Acid, Sillicon Dioxide
Directions to use:
Adults: Take 7 capsules 2 to 3 times per day. Many people start with three to four capsules per day and gradually increase their serving every four to five days.
Young children begin with 1 capsule per day and gradually increase to two capsules per day.
BarleyLife delivers the greatest benefits when taken on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before or two hours after a meal.
You may take BarleyLife with other AIM products. To receive the greatest absorption of nutrients, take AIM Herbal Fiberblend® one hour before or 30 minutes after taking BarleyLife.
- Grown in clean, green, pristine areas free from ground or industrial pollution
- Tested to be herbicide, pesticide, and fungicide-free
- Free of animal products, soy, and wheat
- Helps maintain whole body health
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Provides increased energy
- Offers unique and powerful
- Plant antioxidants
Brown Rice Oligodextrin: BarleyLife now contains brown rice oligodextrin instead of corn maltodextrin. Brown rice oligodextrin offers the functional properties of maltodextrin with the benefits of native proteins and nutrients from brown rice that have always been a part of the BarleyLife formula. Oligodextrin added to the barley juice acts as a buffer between the enzymes and other molecules, stabilizing and maintaining the nutrients. The juice is spray-dried, using a special, low-temperature process. This preserves the delicate balance of vitamins, minerals, and other phytonutrients. AIM uses only non-GMO, medium grain brown rice grown in the USA.
Kelp: BarleyLife contains Laminaria digitata, a wild, uncultivated species of kelp from Atlantic ocean waters. Kelp provides additional iodine content to BarleyLife. Deficiencies in iodine have been linked to developmentally impaired cognitive functions in young children. These deficiencies have also been associated with extreme fatigue, depression, weight gain, and low basal body temperatures. As a nutrient-dense, whole food, BarleyLife becomes an ideal fast food. Among these nutrients, several deserve a closer look.
Benefits of BarleyLife:
- Helps maintain whole-body health with a natural spectrum of vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and enzymes
- Offers unique and powerful plant antioxidants
- Contains superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Naturally rich in chlorophyll
- Nutrients in natural proportions without synthetic or genetic modification
- Delivers two to three times more nutrients per serving than a typical serving of green vegetables
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular and immune system
- Provides anti-inflammatory benefits
- Increases overall energy
- Enhances performance for those with active lifestyles
- Helps alkalize the body
- Built on 30 years of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- Holistic approach to barley grass crop management—crops cut only once
- Grown in clean, green, pristine environments
- Eliminates the task of juicing
- Pure juice, not milled grass; minimal fiber