Ingredients: 100% Frankincense oil (Boswelia Serrata)
Directions to use: Can be applied topically, inhaled or ingested in very small amounts.
Topically: can be applied directly to skin or hair or mixed with carrier oil.
For pain relief, simply massage the oil onto the affected areas.
Aromatherapy: Add to a diffuser or a vaporizer – inhaling Frankincense oil has a positive effect on mental peace, relaxation, relieving of anxiety, anger and stress and works for treating colds and clearing up respiratory blockages.
Bath: Add to bath water for rejuvenating and calming bath experience. Or drop or two to a clean cloth to inhale the scent.
Internal use: Best to dilute a drop in edible carrier oil (coconut oil, sesame oil etc), a teaspoon of honey, or a glass of purified water.
Benefits of Frankincense Oil:
• Promotes healthy cell regeneration and keeps existing cells and tissues healthy
• Help treat dry skin, reverse signs of aging, and reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars
• Strengthen gums and hair roots
• Helps with stopping bleeding wounds
• antiseptic, antibacterial properties - Assists with healing of cuts, acne, insect bites and boils
• help prevent and discharge toxins from liver and kidneys
• Frankincense oil is considered a tonic, as it benefits all the systems operating in the body
• Said to improve Arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
• Strengthens immune system
• Powerful natural ingredient for common colds and respiratory disorders – relieve bronchitis-related congestion.
NOTE: Frankincense essential oil is not recommended for pregnant women and nursing moms, as it may induce menstruation.