Ingredients: Saponified oils of Coconut oil, Palm Oil*, Olive Oil and Pumpkin Seed Oil, Clary Sage essential oil, Fennel essential oil, Spearmint Essential oil, Benzoin, Orris Root, Natural Vegetable dyes.
*From sustainable resources.
Tucked away on an organic farm in the Cape Mountains, The Victorian Garden soaps are lovingly made by hand from 100% natural ingredients. A blend of pure vegetable oils are infused with essential oils and prettily coloured and patterned with interesting natural vegetable dyes. Each bar is hand crafted according to traditional artisanal methods, the soaps are then left to dry on trays in the warm Cape winds which blow across the farm. This special method of production means each bar is unique in appearance and high in quality!
• 100% natural ingredients – no petrochemicals or synthetics!
• Won’t strip the skin of moisture
• Contain special oils and extracts to care for and protect your skin
• Hand crafted to old-fashioned methods for unique appearance and exceptional quality
• Made using natural filtered rain water – no municipal water chemicals or fluoride!
• Supporting employment opportunities for local inhabitants of the Cape mountains
• Produced in South Africa using many locally grown herbs and plants – Proudly South African!
• Palm Oil certified with Roundtable On Sustainable Palm Oil
• BBEEE certified.