Each Stéfani Flex purifier is equipped with the Stefani water filter candle cartridge and a float valve, offering adequate great tasting and refreshing drinking water whenever needed.
The Stéfani Flex water purifier utilizes a single Stéfani Dechlorinating & Sterlizing Water Filter Candle, which makes water crystal clear and eliminate impurities present in the water. Each filter candle will efficiently reduce or remove chlorine, bacteria, lead, viruses, fungus and other harmful microorganisms and chemicals making water totally safe for consumption.
The Stefani Filter candle replacement can last up to 6 months or 500 litres of filtered water. Depending on the water quality in your area, you may need to replace the water filter candle sooner than the 6 months timeframe noted above.
The filter has a micro-porous ceramic outer wall, lined inside with colloidal silver, and holding an inner core of activated charcoal (filters 1.5 micros). As the water passes through the candle the respective layers remove up to 99.9% of bacteria and amoebas and 99% of suspended solids.
The Stefani filter candles offer superior filtration of 0.5 microns which is a fraction of a sand particle. This high level of purification ensures the removal of most impurities from the purified water and results in the most naturally fresh healthy drinking water. Various local and international water quality laboratories have certified that Stefani water filters consistently remove and reduce the water impurities and contaminants listed below:
- 99.9% Bacteria
- 99.9% Amoeba
- 99.7% Copper
- 99.6% Lead
- 98.5% Chlorine
- 99.4% Iron
- 99.4% Zinc
- 97.0% Bromoform
- 95.0% Dichlorobromomethane
- 94.5% Aluminum
- 93.0% Chloroform
- 93.0% Dibromochloromethane
- 92.0% Dieldrine
- 87.0% Lindane
Simple in design and easy to maintain, the Stefani Dechlorinating candle filter features activated carbon made from coconut shells which eliminates bad odours and chlorine and improves the taste of the water.
Stefani De-chlorinating and Sterilizing Filter Candles are coated with colloidal silver to reduce fungus, bacteria and other harmful microorganisms and chemicals present in the water. The micro-pores of the ceramic filter wall filter the impurities, resulting in crystalline water.
Stefani Dechlorinating Candle Filter Features:
- Triple Safe Filtration System.
- Removes up to 99.9% of Amoebas and Bacteria
- Removes up to 99% of Suspended Solids
- Filters 0.5 micros
- Materials - the outer layer is made of ceramic porcelain. The interior of the filter contains granular activated carbon ATC media.
- Performance factors- the filter removes chlorine, herbicides, pesticides, heavy metals including lead, aluminium, iron, giardia, cryptosporidium, e-coli and sediment.
- Flow rate: 1 litre per hour per filter
- Water sources: tap, well, river, lake, stream can be used. Not for use with salt water.
1 year warranty
Made in Brazil