Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
60 vegetarian capsules
One Vegetarian capsule provides:
Black Maca Roots (Lepidum meyeni) 500mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose capsule shell
Country of origin: Peru
Directions to use: As a food supplement, take 2 capsules daily with water before meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Dosage can be repeated 1 – 3 time per day.
Did you know?
There are different types of maca root with different colours ranging from white to black. Each maca colour has different biological effects. The effects of black, yellow and red maca have been mostly studied.
The main aim of all these studies was to find out effect on different maca colours to fertility, memory, mood and performance and their nutritional potency.
Although unrelated to Ginseng, it is sometimes referred to as Peruvian ginseng because of its similar properties.
- Black maca has better effects on sperm production than yellow maca which has only moderate effects. Black maca increased sperm count as early as 1 day after treatment.
- It has been shown to have beneficial effects on learning and memory.
- Black maca has shown to be the strongest energy production maca of all maca’s.
- Black maca is more aimed for men and yellow maca for women.
The major reasons men take Black Maca:
- Muscle building
- Increasing energy.
- Increasing stamina.
- Boosting libido and overcoming erectile dysfunction.
- Enhancing fertility
- Hair growth.