Ingredients: organic Shatavari powder
Country of origin: India
Directions to use: 1-3g daily or as directed by health practitioner. Mix with juice or milk.
Caution: Not recommended during pregnancy.
Disclaimer: This is a dietary supplement. This product makes no claims to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or condition.
Shatavari is a woodly plant related to the asparagus family and grows in Asia and in Africa. The roots, leaves and flowers are all used for treatment of numerous medicinal applications:
- treating sexually related problems; impotency and infertility in both men and women.
- easing menopause symptoms and regulating hormonal balance
- increasing breast milk flow in nursing mothers.
- treatment for diarrhea and gastric problems
- coughing and headache problems
Did you know?
Shatavaris root is also used to make a soap-like substance for washing clothes.